Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Developmental Psychology: Cognitive development · Development of the self · Emotional development · Language development · Moral development · Perceptual development · Personality development · Psychosocial development · Social development · Developmental measures
References & BibliographyEdit
- Fisk,A.D. & Rogers,W.A. (Eds.), Handbook of Human Factors and the Older Adult. San Diego, CA: Academic Press.
- Lawton, M.P., & Salthouse, T.A. (1998). Essential papers on the psychology of aging. London: New York University Press
- Whitbourne, S. K. (1996). The Aging Individual: Physical and Psychological Perspectives. New York, NY: Springer.
- Kline, D. W., & Scialfa, C. T. (1997). Sensory and perceptual functioning: Basic research and human factors implications. In A. D. Fisk & W. A. Rogers (Eds.), Handbook of Human Factors and the Older Adult (pp. 27-54). San Diego, CA: Academic Press.
- Lindenberger, U., & Baltes, P. B. (1994). Sensory functioning and intelligence in old age: A strong connection. Psychology and Aging, 9, 339-355.
- Shinar, D., & Schieber, F. (1991). Visual requirements for safety and mobility of older drivers. Human Factors, 33, 507-519.