Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Nick Herbert is an American physicist, best known for his book "Quantum Reality".
After receiving his Ph.D. in Physics from [[Stanford University, Herbert took on several posts, in both the academia and industry, the most illustrious of which was senior physicist at Memorex Corp., where developed new magnetic materials, as well as magnetic, electrostatic and optical measuring devices, plus theoretical work on Lorenz microscopy. He was also senior physicist at SCM where he deveoped a new theory of xerographic process.
He also held faculty position at Monmouth, Illinois, where he was assistant professor of physics at Monmouth College.
- "Quantum Reality: Beyond the New Physics" Doubleday, New York (1985)
- "Faster Than Light: Superluminal Loopholes in Physics" Dutton, New York (1988)
- "Elemental Mind: Human Consciousness & the New Physics" Dutton, New York (1995)
- "Quantum Tantra: Quantum Physics as Deep Union with Nature" (seeking publisher)
- "Alice Zwischen Den Welten" (with Bill Shanley)/ DVA 1999
See full list here
- Nick Herbert's Website
- Nick Herbert's bio.
- Interview with Nick Herbert: MAVERICKS OF THE MIND: NEW MILLENIUM CONVERSATIONS
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|