Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Biological: Behavioural genetics · Evolutionary psychology · Neuroanatomy · Neurochemistry · Neuroendocrinology · Neuroscience · Psychoneuroimmunology · Physiological Psychology · Psychopharmacology (Index, Outline)
- Childs AJ, Bayne RA, Murray AA, et al. (2010). Differential expression and regulation by activin of the neurotrophins BDNF and NT4 during human and mouse ovarian development.. Dev. Dyn. 239 (4): 1211–9.
- Vithana EN, Nongpiur ME, Venkataraman D, et al. (2010). Identification of a novel mutation in the NTF4 gene that causes primary open-angle glaucoma in a Chinese population.. Mol. Vis. 16: 1640–5.
- Truzzi F, Marconi A, Lotti R, et al. (2008). Neurotrophins and their receptors stimulate melanoma cell proliferation and migration.. J. Invest. Dermatol. 128 (8): 2031–40.
- Harel S, Jin S, Fisch B, et al. (2006). Tyrosine kinase B receptor and its activated neurotrophins in ovaries from human fetuses and adults.. Mol. Hum. Reprod. 12 (6): 357–65.
- RibasÃ©s M, HervÃ¡s A, Ramos-Quiroga JA, et al. (2008). Association study of 10 genes encoding neurotrophic factors and their receptors in adult and child attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder.. Biol. Psychiatry 63 (10): 935–45.
- Chen ZY, Ieraci A, Teng H, et al. (2005). Sortilin controls intracellular sorting of brain-derived neurotrophic factor to the regulated secretory pathway.. J. Neurosci. 25 (26): 6156–66.
- Pasutto F, Matsumoto T, Mardin CY, et al. (2009). Heterozygous NTF4 mutations impairing neurotrophin-4 signaling in patients with primary open-angle glaucoma.. Am. J. Hum. Genet. 85 (4): 447–56.
- IbÃ¡Ã±ez CF (1996). Neurotrophin-4: the odd one out in the neurotrophin family.. Neurochem. Res. 21 (7): 787–93.
- Nalbandian A, Pang AL, Rennert OM, et al. (2005). A novel function of differentiation revealed by cDNA microarray profiling of p75NTR-regulated gene expression.. Differentiation 73 (8): 385–96.
- Liu Y, Liu W, Crooks K, et al. (2010). No evidence of association of heterozygous NTF4 mutations in patients with primary open-angle glaucoma.. Am. J. Hum. Genet. 86 (3): 498–9; author reply 500.
- GÃ¶tz R, Schartl M (1994). The conservation of neurotrophic factors during vertebrate evolution.. Comp Biochem Physiol Pharmacol Toxicol Endocrinol 108 (1): 1–10.
- GratacÃ²s M, EscaramÃs G, Bustamante M, et al. (2010). Role of the neurotrophin network in eating disorders' subphenotypes: body mass index and age at onset of the disease.. J Psychiatr Res 44 (13): 834–40.
- Chakrabarti B, Dudbridge F, Kent L, et al. (2009). Genes related to sex steroids, neural growth, and social-emotional behavior are associated with autistic traits, empathy, and Asperger syndrome.. Autism Research 2 (3): 157–77.
- Mizuno N, Shiba H, Inui T, et al. (2008). Effect of neurotrophin-4/5 on bone/cementum-related protein expressions and DNA synthesis in cultures of human periodontal ligament cells.. J. Periodontol. 79 (11): 2182–9.
- Gerhard DS, Wagner L, Feingold EA, et al. (2004). The status, quality, and expansion of the NIH full-length cDNA project: the Mammalian Gene Collection (MGC).. Genome Res. 14 (10B): 2121–7.
- Rao KN, Kaur I, Parikh RS, et al. (2010). Variations in NTF4, VAV2, and VAV3 genes are not involved with primary open-angle and primary angle-closure glaucomas in an indian population.. Invest. Ophthalmol. Vis. Sci. 51 (10): 4937–41.
- GratacÃ²s M, Costas J, de Cid R, et al. (2009). Identification of new putative susceptibility genes for several psychiatric disorders by association analysis of regulatory and non-synonymous SNPs of 306 genes involved in neurotransmission and neurodevelopment.. Am. J. Med. Genet. B Neuropsychiatr. Genet. 150B (6): 808–16.
- Mercader JM, Saus E, AgÃ¼era Z, et al. (2008). Association of NTRK3 and its interaction with NGF suggest an altered cross-regulation of the neurotrophin signaling pathway in eating disorders.. Hum. Mol. Genet. 17 (9): 1234–44.
- Walz JC, MagalhÃ£es PV, Giglio LM, et al. (2009). Increased serum neurotrophin-4/5 levels in bipolar disorder.. J Psychiatr Res 43 (7): 721–3.
- Prakash YS, Iyanoye A, Ay B, et al. (2006). Neurotrophin effects on intracellular Ca2+ and force in airway smooth muscle.. Am. J. Physiol. Lung Cell Mol. Physiol. 291 (3): L447-56.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|