Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Developmental Psychology: Cognitive development · Development of the self · Emotional development · Language development · Moral development · Perceptual development · Personality development · Psychosocial development · Social development · Developmental measures
References & BibliographyEdit
- Park, D. & Schwarz, N. (1999). Cognitive Aging. Hove: Psychology Press.
- Cabeza, R. (2001). Cognitive neuroscience of aging: Contributions of functional neuroimaging. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology, 42: 277-286
- Perfect, T.J. & Maylor, E. (2000). Models of Cognitive Aging. Oxford: OUP.
- Woodruff-Pak, D.S. (1997) The Neuropsychology of Aging. Oxford: Blackwell.
- Google Scholar
- Park, D.C. (1999). The basic mechanisms accounting for age-related decline in cognitive function. In Park, D. & Schwarz, N. (1999). Cognitive Aging. Hove: Psychology Press