Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- ↑ Tate CG, Grisshammer R (Jan 1997). Heterologous expression of G-protein-coupled receptors. Trends Biotechnol 14 (11): 426–30.
- ↑ Howard AD, Wang R, Pong SS, Mellin TN, Strack A, Guan XM, Zeng Z, Williams DL Jr, Feighner SD, Nunes CN, Murphy B, Stair JN, Yu H, Jiang Q, Clements MK, Tan CP, McKee KK, Hreniuk DL, McDonald TP, Lynch KR, Evans JF, Austin CP, Caskey CT, Van der Ploeg LH, Liu Q (Jul 2000). Identification of receptors for neuromedin U and its role in feeding. Nature 406 (6791): 70–4.
- ↑ Entrez Gene: NMUR2 neuromedin U receptor 2.
- Neuromedin U Receptors: NMU2. IUPHAR Database of Receptors and Ion Channels. International Union of Basic and Clinical Pharmacology.
- Hosoya M, Moriya T, Kawamata Y, et al. (2000). Identification and functional characterization of a novel subtype of neuromedin U receptor.. J. Biol. Chem. 275 (38): 29528–32.
- Raddatz R, Wilson AE, Artymyshyn R, et al. (2000). Identification and characterization of two neuromedin U receptors differentially expressed in peripheral tissues and the central nervous system.. J. Biol. Chem. 275 (42): 32452–9.
- Shan L, Qiao X, Crona JH, et al. (2001). Identification of a novel neuromedin U receptor subtype expressed in the central nervous system.. J. Biol. Chem. 275 (50): 39482–6.
- Fernández Alvarez C, Debeljuk L, Díaz Rodríguez E, Díaz López B (2003). Developmental pattern of tachykinins during aging in several organs: effect of exogenous melatonin.. Peptides 23 (9): 1617–23.
- Strausberg RL, Feingold EA, Grouse LH, et al. (2003). Generation and initial analysis of more than 15,000 full-length human and mouse cDNA sequences.. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 99 (26): 16899–903.
- Gerhard DS, Wagner L, Feingold EA, et al. (2004). The status, quality, and expansion of the NIH full-length cDNA project: the Mammalian Gene Collection (MGC).. Genome Res. 14 (10B): 2121–7.
- Bhattacharyya S, Luan J, Farooqi IS, et al. (2004). Studies of the neuromedin U-2 receptor gene in human obesity: evidence for the existence of two ancestral forms of the receptor.. J. Endocrinol. 183 (1): 115–20.
- Mori K, Miyazato M, Ida T, et al. (2005). Identification of neuromedin S and its possible role in the mammalian circadian oscillator system.. EMBO J. 24 (2): 325–35.
- Fang L, Zhang M, Li C, et al. (2006). Chemical genetic analysis reveals the effects of NMU2R on the expression of peptide hormones.. Neurosci. Lett. 404 (1–2): 148–53.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|