Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
- ↑ Tan CP, McKee KK, Liu Q, Palyha OC, Feighner SD, Hreniuk DL, Smith RG, Howard AD (Dec 1998). Cloning and characterization of a human and murine T-cell orphan G-protein-coupled receptor similar to the growth hormone secretagogue and neurotensin receptors. Genomics 52 (2): 223–9.
- ↑ Entrez Gene: NMUR1 neuromedin U receptor 1.
- Neuromedin U Receptors: NMU1. IUPHAR Database of Receptors and Ion Channels. International Union of Basic and Clinical Pharmacology.
- Fujii R, Hosoya M, Fukusumi S, et al. (2000). Identification of neuromedin U as the cognate ligand of the orphan G protein-coupled receptor FM-3.. J. Biol. Chem. 275 (28): 21068–74.
- Szekeres PG, Muir AI, Spinage LD, et al. (2000). Neuromedin U is a potent agonist at the orphan G protein-coupled receptor FM3.. J. Biol. Chem. 275 (27): 20247–50.
- Raddatz R, Wilson AE, Artymyshyn R, et al. (2000). Identification and characterization of two neuromedin U receptors differentially expressed in peripheral tissues and the central nervous system.. J. Biol. Chem. 275 (42): 32452–9.
- Strausberg RL, Feingold EA, Grouse LH, et al. (2003). Generation and initial analysis of more than 15,000 full-length human and mouse cDNA sequences.. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 99 (26): 16899–903.
- Gerhard DS, Wagner L, Feingold EA, et al. (2004). The status, quality, and expansion of the NIH full-length cDNA project: the Mammalian Gene Collection (MGC).. Genome Res. 14 (10B): 2121–7.
- Mori K, Miyazato M, Ida T, et al. (2005). Identification of neuromedin S and its possible role in the mammalian circadian oscillator system.. EMBO J. 24 (2): 325–35.
- Hillier LW, Graves TA, Fulton RS, et al. (2005). Generation and annotation of the DNA sequences of human chromosomes 2 and 4.. Nature 434 (7034): 724–31.