Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Biological: Behavioural genetics · Evolutionary psychology · Neuroanatomy · Neurochemistry · Neuroendocrinology · Neuroscience · Psychoneuroimmunology · Physiological Psychology · Psychopharmacology (Index, Outline)
- ↑ Tan CP, McKee KK, Liu Q, Palyha OC, Feighner SD, Hreniuk DL, Smith RG, Howard AD (Dec 1998). Cloning and characterization of a human and murine T-cell orphan G-protein-coupled receptor similar to the growth hormone secretagogue and neurotensin receptors. Genomics 52 (2): 223–9.
- ↑ Entrez Gene: NMUR1 neuromedin U receptor 1.
- Neuromedin U Receptors: NMU1. IUPHAR Database of Receptors and Ion Channels. International Union of Basic and Clinical Pharmacology.
- Fujii R, Hosoya M, Fukusumi S, et al. (2000). Identification of neuromedin U as the cognate ligand of the orphan G protein-coupled receptor FM-3.. J. Biol. Chem. 275 (28): 21068–74.
- Szekeres PG, Muir AI, Spinage LD, et al. (2000). Neuromedin U is a potent agonist at the orphan G protein-coupled receptor FM3.. J. Biol. Chem. 275 (27): 20247–50.
- Raddatz R, Wilson AE, Artymyshyn R, et al. (2000). Identification and characterization of two neuromedin U receptors differentially expressed in peripheral tissues and the central nervous system.. J. Biol. Chem. 275 (42): 32452–9.
- Strausberg RL, Feingold EA, Grouse LH, et al. (2003). Generation and initial analysis of more than 15,000 full-length human and mouse cDNA sequences.. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 99 (26): 16899–903.
- Gerhard DS, Wagner L, Feingold EA, et al. (2004). The status, quality, and expansion of the NIH full-length cDNA project: the Mammalian Gene Collection (MGC).. Genome Res. 14 (10B): 2121–7.
- Mori K, Miyazato M, Ida T, et al. (2005). Identification of neuromedin S and its possible role in the mammalian circadian oscillator system.. EMBO J. 24 (2): 325–35.
- Hillier LW, Graves TA, Fulton RS, et al. (2005). Generation and annotation of the DNA sequences of human chromosomes 2 and 4.. Nature 434 (7034): 724–31.