Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Biological: Behavioural genetics · Evolutionary psychology · Neuroanatomy · Neurochemistry · Neuroendocrinology · Neuroscience · Psychoneuroimmunology · Physiological Psychology · Psychopharmacology (Index, Outline)
- Imaging techniques
- EEG topography
- Computerised axial tomography (CAT)
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI)
- Magnetoencephalography (MEG)
- Positron emission tomography (PET)
- Single photon emission computed tomography (SPECT)
- Transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS) & (rTMS)
- Superconducting quantum imaging/interference device (SQUID)