Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Natural environment phobias are phobias of particular conditions in the natural environment. They are different from situational phobias which are more related to particular circumstances people find themselves in, often in terms of the human-made environment, although there is some overlap between the groupings
Natural environment phobias include:
- fear of heights (acrophobia),
- fear of lightning and thunderstorms (astraphobia, brontophobia ombrophobia
- fear of the night (nyctophobia)
- fear of the sea (thalassophobia
- fear of the sun (heliophobia)
- fear of the wind and air (anemophobia)
- fear of water (hydrophobia)