Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Developed by International Psycho-Oncology Society (IPOS) and by the European School of Oncology (ESO) the Core-curriculum on Psychosocial Aspects of Cancer Care is online. The curriculum is available in six languages (English, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Spanish) and is aimed at providing update information on the most significant topics in psycho-oncology to health care professional involved in cancer care.
The course currently includes lectures on:
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills in Cancer Care
- Anxiety and Adjustment Disorders in Cancer Patients
- Distress Management in Cancer
- Depression and Depressive Disorders in Cancer Patients
- Psychosocial Assessment in Cancer Patients