Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary teamsEdit
Teams, such as in medical fields, may be multidisciplinary or interdisciplinary .:
- Multidisciplinary teams involve several professionals who independently treat various issues a patient may have, focusing on the issues in which they specialize. The problems that are being treated may or may not relate to other issues being addressed by individual team members.
- Interdisciplinary team approach involves all members of the team working together towards the same goal. In an interdisciplinary team approach, there can often be role blending by members of the core team, who may take on tasks usually filled by other team members.
- Community Mental Health Teams
- Holistic health
- Interdisciplinary research
- Interdisciplinary treatment approaches
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found