Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A movement is a motion, a change in position. Movement can also refer to:
Locomotion may refer to specific types of motion:
- Animal locomotion
- Defecation, sometimes called a bowel movement
- Eye movements
- Nastic movements, rapid, reversible responses to non-directional stimuli
- Terrestrial locomotion
- Art movement, a tendency or style in art with a specific common philosophy or goal
- Cultural movement, change in the way a number of different disciplines approach their work
- New religious movement, a religious, ethical, or spiritual grouping of fairly recent origin
- Social movement, a type of group action
- Locomotion, active movement or travel
- Transport, the movement of people, goods, signals and information
A motif can be developed by the smallest amount of movement.. you could use transport or locomotion.
- Political movement, a social movement working in the area of politics
- Wh-movement, a syntactic phenomenon