Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Morphology may mean:
- Morphology in biology is the study of the form or shape of an organism or part thereof.
- Morphology (linguistics), the study of the structure and content of word forms.
- Theoretical neuromorphology
- Manual segmentation of MRI scans
- Shape analysis of MRI scans
- Voxel-based morphometry of MRI scans