Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Millais Culpin FRCS (6 January 1874 – 14 September 1952) was a British psychologist.
- Mental Abnormality: Facts and Theories (1948)
- Psychology in Medicine (1945)
- Recent Advances in the Study of Psychoneuroses (1931)
- Spiritualism and the New Psychology: An Explanation of Spiritualist Phenomena and Beliefs in Terms of Modern Knowledge (1920)
- Frances Millais MacKeith, ‘Culpin, Millais (1874–1952)’, Oxford Dictionary of National Biography, Oxford University Press, 2004; online edn, Oct 2006 http://www.oxforddnb.com/view/article/51592 accessed Millais Culpin (1874–1952): DOI:10.1093/ref:odnb/51592
- CULPIN, Millais’, Who Was Who, A & C Black, 1920–2008; online edn, Oxford University Press, Dec 2007 accessed 29 Jan 2012
- obituary, British Journal of Industrial Medicine http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1037443/pdf/brjindmed00233-0066.pdf
- Australian Dictionary of Biography http://adb.anu.edu.au/biography/culpin-millais-12872
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|