Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
- verbal communication: by words or their meaning
- paraverbal communication: loudness of speaking, manner of speaking, when keeping silent, meaning of interrupting or interfering the conversation
- nonverbal communication: body language (facial expression, gestures), messages without words
- extraverbal communication: time, place, context, orientation towards target groups, tactile (feeling by touching) and olfactory (smelling) aspects
Within the metacommunicative competence the aforementioned ways of communication can be used in a balanced and therefore credible, authentic way as well as simultaneously observed (Meta-analysis), if necessary corrected and adapted to an evolvement, a new influence or a new situation.
- Communication theory
- Interpersonal communication
- Intercultural competence
- Intercultural relations
- Cross-cultural communication
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|