Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
A message in its most general meaning is an object of communication. It is something which provides information; it can also be this information itself. Therefore, its meaning is dependent upon the context in which it is used; the term may apply to both the information and its form. A communiqué is a brief report or statement released by a public agency.
In communications scienceEdit
- Any thought or idea expressed in a language, prepared in a form suitable for transmission via media as a form of communication.
- An arbitrary amount of information whose beginning and end are defined or implied.
- A verbal message is an exchange of information using words. Examples include face-to-face communication, telephone calls, voicemails, etc.
- A nonverbal message is communicated through actions or behaviors rather than words. Examples include the use of body language and the actions made by an individual idea.
Modern forms of messagingEdit
- Instant messaging, text messaging and e-mail are examples of computer software designed for delivering human-readable messages in formatted or unformatted text, from one person to another.