Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- In psychology, mental state is an indication of a person's mental health.
- In cognitive psychology and the philosophy of mind, a kind of hypothetical state or process that corresponds to thinking and feeling, consisting of a conglomerate of mental representations and propositional attitudes
- In psychiatry, an indication of a person's mental health, as determined by a mental state examination
- Relaxed in Flow (psychology), a Relaxed mental state of arousal, flow, over-learned self-control and relaxation.
- In the philosophy of mind, a mental state is the kind of state or process that is unique to thinking and feeling beings. These can be representational states, see propositional attitude, or qualitative states, see qualia.
- Altered state of mind, a mental state that is different from the normal state of consciousness
- Flow (psychology), the mental state of operation in which a person in an activity is fully immersed in a feeling of energized focus
- Mental factors (Buddhism)
- Mood (psychology), an emotional state
- Propositional attitude, a relational mental state connecting a person to a proposition
- State of mind (disambiguation)
- ↑ Csikszentmihalyi, M., Finding Flow, 1997.