Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
References & BibliographyEdit
- Alexander, D. A. & Klein, S. (2001) Ambulance personnel and critical incidents: impact of accident and emergency work on mental health and emotional well-being. British Journal of Psychiatry, 178, 76-81.
- Brandon, S. (1997) Persuading the sick or impaired doctor to seek treatment. Advances in Psychiatric Treatment, 3, 305-311.
- Caplan, R. P. (1994) Stress, anxiety, and depression in hospital consultants, general practitioners, and senior health service managers. BMJ, 309, 1261-1263.
- Embriaco, N., Azoulay, E., Barrau, K., Kentish, N., Pochard, F., Loundou, A., Papazian, L. (2007). High Level of Burnout in Intensivists: Prevalence and Associated Factors. Am. J. Respir. Crit. Care Med. 175: 686-692
- Erdur, B, Ergin, A, Turkcuer, I, Parlak, I, Ergin, N, Boz, B (2006). A study of depression and anxiety among doctors working in emergency units in Denizli, Turkey.. Emerg. Med. J. 23: 759-763
- Mealer, M. L., Shelton, A., Berg, B., Rothbaum, B., Moss, M. (2007). Increased Prevalence of Post-traumatic Stress Disorder Symptoms in Critical Care Nurses. Am. J. Respir. Crit. Care Med. 175: 693-697
- Tillett, R. (2003). The patient within -- psychopathology in the helping professions. Adv. Psychiatr. Treat. 9: 272-279