Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
- Does disturbance of the CR mechanism with its lack of sleep etc bring on or exacerbate the conditions.
- Do aspects of the problems themselves lead to disturbance of the CR. Worrying in OCD leading to lack of sleep and a shift in CR.?
- Or are there mechanisms common to both CR and the psychological conditions that underpin them both. For example the locus coreleus is associated with both depression and the sleep-wake cycle.
- Depression, sleep and the circadian rhythm
- Psychosis, sleep and the circadian rhythm
- PTSD, sleep and the circadian rhythm
- OCD, sleep and the circadian rhythm