Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
- Does disturbance of the CR mechanism with its lack of sleep etc bring on or exacerbate the conditions.
- Do aspects of the problems themselves lead to disturbance of the CR. Worrying in OCD leading to lack of sleep and a shift in CR.?
- Or are there mechanisms common to both CR and the psychological conditions that underpin them both. For example the locus coreleus is associated with both depression and the sleep-wake cycle.
- Depression, sleep and the circadian rhythm
- Psychosis, sleep and the circadian rhythm
- PTSD, sleep and the circadian rhythm
- OCD, sleep and the circadian rhythm