Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
References & BibliographyEdit
- Engen, T. (1991). Odor sensation and memory. New York: Praeger.
- Cain, W.S. and Potts, B.C. (1996) Switch and bait: probing the discriminative basis of odor identification via recognition memory. Chem. Senses, 21, 35–44.Full Text
- Herz, R.S., (2004). A comparison of autobiographical memories triggered by olfactory, visual and auditory stimuli. Chemical Senses, 29, 217-224.
- Hvastja, L. & Zanuttini, L. (1989). Odour memory and odour hedonics in children. Perception, 18, 391-396.
- Lawless, H. & Engen, T. (1977). Associations to odors: Interference, mnemonics and verbal labeling. Journal of Experimental Psychology: Human Learning and Memory, 3, 52-59.
- Sulmont, C., Issanchou, S. & Koster, E.P. (2002). Selection of odorants for memory tests on the basis of familiarity, perceived complexity, pleasantness, similarity and identification. Chemical Senses, 27, 307-317.
- Vermetten, E., & Bremner, J. D. (2003). Olfaction as a traumatic reminder in posttraumatic stress disorder: Case reports and review. Journal of Clinical Psychiatry, 64, 202-207.