Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
- extensive information from the National Institutes of Health and other trusted sources on over 650 diseases and conditions
- interactive health tutorials
- lists of hospitals and physicians
- a medical encyclopedia (adam.com Health Illustrated Encyclopedia)
- a medical dictionary (Merriam-Webster)
- health information in Spanish
- extensive information on prescription and nonprescription drugs
- health information from the media
- links to thousands of clinical trials
- links to pre-formulated searches of the MEDLINE/PubMed database for recent research articles on selected health topics
There is no advertising on the site, nor does MedlinePlus endorse any company or product.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|