Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Medial has several meanings:
- In mathematics, a medial is a set with a binary operation satisfying certain properties, see medial.
- In anatomy, a medial is an adjective describing structures near the midline of an animal, see anatomical terms of location or Human Anatomical Terms#Anatomical directions.
- In applied mathematics and shape analysis, medial is an adjective describing a curve or surface that runs along the midline of a geometrical shape. See medial axis and medial representation.
- See medial (linguistics) for the several linguistic senses of the word.
- The glide that occurs before the main vowel of a syllable, especially in Chinese phonology (see syllable structure)
- A voiced stop consonant
- A medial clause in a clause chain
- Medial voice, medial verb: see Middle voice
- Medial demonstrative
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|