Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
- Section 1 : Introduction to clinical governance
- Section 3 : Environment of care
- Section 4 : Consultation and patient involvement
- Section 5 : Resource management
- Section 6 : Waiting list management
- Section 7 : Quality control in clinical settings.
- Section 8 : Record keeping
- Section 9 : Research and effectiveness
- Section 10 : Clinical audit
- Section 11 : Patients’ feedback
- Section 12 : Continuing Professional Development
- Section 13 : Organisational and clinical leadership
- Section 14 : Complaints procedure
- Section 15 : Risk management
- Section 16 : Critical incident reporting
- Section 17 : Auditing of clinical psychology services