Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
- execution, or how well management's plans were carried out by members of the organization
- leadership, or how effectively management communicated and translated the vision and strategy of the organization to the members
- delegation, or how well management gave assignments and communicated instructions to members of the organization
- return on investment, or how well management utilized the resources (financial, physical, and human) of the organization to bring an acceptable return to shareholders
- conflict management, or how well management is able to utilitze confrontation and collaboration skills. Management's ability to be flexible and appeal to common interests.
- motivation, how management attempts to understand the needs of others and inspires them to perform. Focuses on rewarding performance rather than punishing failure.
- consideration, an effective manager is open to critics. Seeks to understand others' values and does not merely view them as a means to an end.
- Website of the not-for-profit organisation, Center for Dharmic Leadership/ Global Dharma Center. Provides information about Serving and Leading from a spiritual context. Includes articles, research papers and training modules for free download.
- Governance Focus issues in governance worldwide, in English & Español
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|