Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
- execution, or how well management's plans were carried out by members of the organization
- leadership, or how effectively management communicated and translated the vision and strategy of the organization to the members
- delegation, or how well management gave assignments and communicated instructions to members of the organization
- return on investment, or how well management utilized the resources (financial, physical, and human) of the organization to bring an acceptable return to shareholders
- conflict management, or how well management is able to utilitze confrontation and collaboration skills. Management's ability to be flexible and appeal to common interests.
- motivation, how management attempts to understand the needs of others and inspires them to perform. Focuses on rewarding performance rather than punishing failure.
- consideration, an effective manager is open to critics. Seeks to understand others' values and does not merely view them as a means to an end.
- Website of the not-for-profit organisation, Center for Dharmic Leadership/ Global Dharma Center. Provides information about Serving and Leading from a spiritual context. Includes articles, research papers and training modules for free download.
- Governance Focus issues in governance worldwide, in English & Español
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|