Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
There is a lack of research on male carergivers specifically related to those caring for people with a mental health condition.
References & BibliographyEdit
- Dudek, D., Zieba, A., Jawor, M., Szymaczek, M., Janusz, O., Dattilio, F.M. (2001) The Impact of Depressive Illness on Spouses of Depressed Patients. Journal of Cognitive Psychotherapy, 15(1), 49-57.
- Jeglic, E.L. Carolyn, M. PepperKaren, A. Ryabchenko, Griffith J.W., Miller, A.B. & Johnson, M.D. (2004). A Caregiving Model of Coping with a Partner’s Depression. Family Relations, 54(1), 37-45.
- Jones JB, Neil-Urban S. (2003) Father to father: focus groups of fathers of children with cancer. Soc Work Health Care. 37(1):41-61.
- Mays GD, Lund CH. (1999) Male caregivers of mentally ill relatives. Perspect Psychiatr Care. 35(2):19-28.
- Roberts, S.L., Bushnell, J.A., Collings, S.C., Purdie, G.L. (2006) Psychological health of men with partners who have post-partum depression. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry. 40(8), 704-711