Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
There is a lack of research on male carergivers specifically related to those caring for people with a mental health condition.
References & BibliographyEdit
- Dudek, D., Zieba, A., Jawor, M., Szymaczek, M., Janusz, O., Dattilio, F.M. (2001) The Impact of Depressive Illness on Spouses of Depressed Patients. Journal of Cognitive Psychotherapy, 15(1), 49-57.
- Jeglic, E.L. Carolyn, M. PepperKaren, A. Ryabchenko, Griffith J.W., Miller, A.B. & Johnson, M.D. (2004). A Caregiving Model of Coping with a Partner’s Depression. Family Relations, 54(1), 37-45.
- Jones JB, Neil-Urban S. (2003) Father to father: focus groups of fathers of children with cancer. Soc Work Health Care. 37(1):41-61.
- Mays GD, Lund CH. (1999) Male caregivers of mentally ill relatives. Perspect Psychiatr Care. 35(2):19-28.
- Roberts, S.L., Bushnell, J.A., Collings, S.C., Purdie, G.L. (2006) Psychological health of men with partners who have post-partum depression. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry. 40(8), 704-711