Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
- MacLachlan, M. (in press) (2nd Ed.) Culture & Health: A Critical Perspective towards Global Health. Chichester: Wiley.
- Carr, S.C. and MacLachlan, M. (2005) "Knowledge Flows and Poverty Reduction." Special Issue of Higher Education Policy. Paris: UNESCO.
- MacLachlan, M. and Carr, S.C. (2005) The Human Dynamics of Development. Paris: OECD Policy Insight Series.
- MacLachlan, M. and Caball, M. (2004) Social Science in the Knowledge Society. Dublin: Liffey Press.
- MacLachlan, M. (2004) Embodiment: Clinical, Critical & Cultural Perspectives on Health & Illness. Milton Keynes: Open University Press.
- MacLachlan, M. & Smyth, C.A. (2004) Binge Drinking & Youth Culture: Differing Perspectives. Dublin: Liffey Press. [168 pages]
- MacLachlan, M. & Gallagher, P. (2004) Enabling Technologies: Body Image and Body Function. Edinburgh: Churchill Livingstone. [295 pages].