Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
In photometry and color imagingEdit
- Main article: HSL color space
The "L" in HSL color space is sometimes said to stand for luminosity. "L" in this case is calculated as 1/2 (MAX + MIN), where MAX and MIN refer to the highest and lowest of the R'G'B' components to be converted into HSL color space.
Elementary relations for luminosityEdit
The following relations hold
- (if the target is perfectly opaque)
- is the Luminosity.
- is the number of interactions.
- is the number density of a particle beam, e.g. within a bunch.
- is the total cross section.
- is the differential solid angle.
- is the differential cross section.
For an intersecting storage ring collider:
- is the revolution frequency
- is the number of bunches in one beam in the storage ring.
- is the number of particles in each beam
- is the cross section of the beam.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|