Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
- ADaMSoft – a generalized statistical software with Data mining algorithms and methods for data management.
- ADMB – a software suite for non-linear statistical modeling based on C++ which uses automatic differentiation.
- Bayesian Filtering Library
- Chronux – for neurobiological time series data
- DAP – A free replacement for SAS
- ELKI a software framework for development of data mining algorithms in Java.
- Fityk – nonlinear regression software (GUI and command line)
- gretl – gnu regression, econometrics and time-series Library
- JAGS – Just another Gibbs sampler (JAGS) is a program for analysis of Bayesian hierarchical models using Markov Chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) developed by Martyn Plummer. It is similar to WinBUGS.
- SCaViS – Java-based statistical analysis framework for scientists and engineers. It includes an advanced IDE and Jython shell.
- LIBSVM and LIBLINEAR, C++ support vector machine libraries
- Octave – programming language (very similar to Matlab) with statistical features
- Mondrian (software) - data analysis tool using interactive statistical graphics with a link to R.
- OpenMx – A package for Structural equation modeling running in R.
- Orange, a machine learning and bioinformatics software
- Ploticus – software for generating a variety of graphs from raw data
- PSPP – A free software alternative to IBM SPSS Statistics
- R – A free implementation of the S language.
- RapidMiner, a machine learning toolbox
- Revolution Analytics – Production-grade software for the enterprise big data analytics
- Salstat - Menu driven statistics software
- Salstat2 – Deriveb from Salstat. It can be scripted by using python, it can make interactive charts, manipulate Microsoft Excel and also you can import and export data
- Scilab – uses GPL compatible CeCILL license
- SciPy (a Python library for scientific computing) contains the stats sub-package which is partly based on the venerable |STAT (a.k.a. PipeStat, formerly UNIX|STAT) software
- scikit-learn extends SciPy with a host of machine learning models (classification, clustering, regression, etc.)
- Shogun, an open source Large Scale Machine Learning toolbox that provides several SVM (Support Vector Machine) implementations (like libSVM, SVMlight) under a common framework and interfaces to Octave, Matlab, Python, R
- Simfit – Simulation, curve fitting, statistics, and plotting
- SOFA Statistics – a desktop GUI program focused on ease of use, learn as you go, and beautiful output.
- Stan - New (2012), BSD licensed, compiled Markov chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) modeling with faster Hamiltonian Sampler for Bayesian analysis. mc-stan.org Official website
- Statistical Lab – R-based and focusing on educational purposes
- Weka is also a suite of machine learning software written at the University of Waikato.
- YADAS open source (Artistic License) Markov chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) Metropolis-Hastings algorithm in Java (w/o Gibbs Sampling) from Los Alamos National Laboratory (LANL).
- Stat-JR is Python-based software package developed by the University of Bristol and the University of Southampton.
- WinBUGS – Bayesian analysis using Markov chain Monte Carlo methods
- Winpepi – package of statistical programs for epidemiologists
- Analytica - visual analytics and statistics package
- Angoss - products KnowledgeSEEKER and KnowledgeSTUDIO incorporate a variety of data mining algorithms
- AroniSmartIntelligence – advanced and research statistics and data mining package for Mac OS.
- AroniSmartStat – basic, advanced, and research statistics package for Mac OS.
- ASReml – for restricted maximum likelihood analyses
- BMDP – general statistics package
- CalEst – general statistics and probability package with didactic tutorials
- Data Applied – for building statistical models
- EViews – for econometric analysis
- FAME – a system for managing time series statistics and time series databases
- GAUSS – programming language for statistics
- Genedata Analyst– software solution for the integration and interpretation of experimental data in the life science R&D
- GenStat – general statistics package
- GLIM – early package for fitting generalized linear models
- GraphPad InStat – Very simple with lots of guidance and explanations
- GraphPad Prism – Biostatistics and nonlinear regression with clear explanations
- IBM SPSS Statistics – comprehensive statistics package
- IBM SPSS Modeler – comprehensive data mining and text analytics workbench
- Izenda - Self-service data analysis over HTML5
- IMSL Numerical Libraries – software library with statistical algorithms
- JMP – visual analysis and statistics package
- LIMDEP - comprehensive econometrics and statistics package
- LISREL – statistics package used in structural equation modeling
- Maple – programming language with statistical features
- Mathematica – programming language with statistical features
- MATLAB – programming language with statistical features
- MedCalc – for biomedical sciences
- Minitab – general statistics package
- MLwiN – multilevel models (free to UK academics)
- NAG Library - comprehensive math and statistics library
- NCSS – general statistics package
- NLOGIT - comprehensive econometrics and statistics package
- NMath Stats – statistical package for .NET Framework
- O-Matrix – programming language
- OriginPro – statistics and graphing, programming access to NAG library
- Partek – general statistics package with specific applications for genomic, HTS, and QSAR data
- PASS – specific routines for estimating sample size package
- Primer-E Primer – environmental and ecological specific.
- PV-WAVE – programming language comprehensive data analysis and visualization with IMSL statistical package
- Q research software – quantitative data analysis software for market research
- Quantum – part of the SPSS MR product line, mostly for data validation and tabulation in Marketing and Opinion Research
- RATS – comprehensive econometric analysis package
- SAS – comprehensive statistical package
- SHAZAM – comprehensive econometrics and statistics package
- Simul - econometric tool for multidimensional (multi-sectoral, multi-regional) modelling
- SigmaStat – for group analysis
- SOCR – online tools for teaching statistics and probability theory
- Speakeasy – numerical computational environment and programming language with many statistical and econometric analysis features
- Stata – comprehensive statistics package
- Statgraphics – general statistics package
- STATISTICA – comprehensive statistics package
- Statistix – general statistics package
- StatXact – package for exact nonparametric and parametric statistics
- Systat – general statistics package
- S-PLUS – general statistics package
- Unistat – general statistics package that can also work as Excel add-in
- The Unscrambler (free-to-try commercial Multivariate analysis software for Windows)
- WINKS SDA - general statistics package
- World Programming System (WPS) - statistical package that supports the SAS language
- Analyse-it – add-on to Microsoft Excel for statistical analysis
- EngineRoom for Excel - add-on to Microsoft Excel for statistical analysis
- NumXL – add-on to Microsoft Excel for general statistics and Econometrics
- SigmaXL – add-on to Microsoft Excel for statistical and graphical analysis
- SPC XL – add-on to Microsoft Excel for general statistics
- Stats Helper – add-on to Microsoft Excel for descriptive statistics and Six Sigma
- SUDAAN – add-on to SAS and SPSS for statistical surveys
- XLfit add-on to Microsoft Excel for curve fitting and statistical analysis
- XLStatistics add-on to Microsoft Excel for data analysis
| List of statistical packages]]
- Comparison of statistical packages
- Econometric software
- Free statistical software
- List of computer algebra systems
- List of graphing software
- List of numerical analysis software
- List of numerical libraries
- Mathematical software
- Psychometric software
- ↑ S2 Statistical Package Project Site.
- ↑ Graves, Todd L. YADAS. Los Alamos National Laboratory (LANL). URL accessed on 2013-03-23.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|