Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
- National Alliance for the Mentally Ill : http://www.nami.org/,
- National Foundation For Depressive Illness, Inc.: http://www.depression.org/,
- National Depressive and Manic-Depressive Association: http://www.ndmda.org/,
- Depression and Related Affective Disorders Association : http://www.med.jhu.edu/drada/,
- National Alliance for Research on Schizophrenia and Depression: http://www.mhsource.com/narsad/, or http://www.narsad.org,
- American Association of Suicidology (dedicated to the understanding and prevention of suicide): http://www.suicidology.org/,
- Depression Alliance - A UK charity which offers support, workshops and publications.
- The Samaritans - A UK charity offering support to people who are suicidal or despairing. They are on hand 24 hours a day, every day of the year.