Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
- National Alliance for the Mentally Ill : http://www.nami.org/,
- National Foundation For Depressive Illness, Inc.: http://www.depression.org/,
- National Depressive and Manic-Depressive Association: http://www.ndmda.org/,
- Depression and Related Affective Disorders Association : http://www.med.jhu.edu/drada/,
- National Alliance for Research on Schizophrenia and Depression: http://www.mhsource.com/narsad/, or http://www.narsad.org,
- American Association of Suicidology (dedicated to the understanding and prevention of suicide): http://www.suicidology.org/,
- Depression Alliance - A UK charity which offers support, workshops and publications.
- The Samaritans - A UK charity offering support to people who are suicidal or despairing. They are on hand 24 hours a day, every day of the year.