Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Biological: Behavioural genetics · Evolutionary psychology · Neuroanatomy · Neurochemistry · Neuroendocrinology · Neuroscience · Psychoneuroimmunology · Physiological Psychology · Psychopharmacology (Index, Outline)
- 3D Slicer developed at Harvard has many uses, including diffusion tensor imaging tractography.
- Analysis of Functional NeuroImages (AFNI) 
- Analyze developed by the Biomedical Imaging Resource (BIR) at Mayo Clinic. AnalyzeDirect homepage
- Bioimage Suite .
- BrainVISA 
- BrainVoyager 
- CamBA 
- Camino Open-source toolkit for diffusion MRI. Camino homepage
- Caret  Van Essen Lab, Washington University in St. Louis
- FMRIB Software Library (FSL) 
- FreeSurfer 
- ISAS (Ictal-Interictal SPECT Analysis by SPM)
- Neuroimaging software installation support
- LONI Pipeline Laboratory of Neuro Imaging, UCLA
- Mango, developed at the Research Imaging Center, University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
- MNI MINC McConnell Brain Imaging Center, Montreal Neurological Institute, McGill University
- MRIcro 
- NIfTI 
- Statistical parametric mapping (SPM) 
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|