Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Developmental Psychology: Cognitive development · Development of the self · Emotional development · Language development · Moral development · Perceptual development · Personality development · Psychosocial development · Social development · Developmental measures
- UK Millennium Birth Cohort Study run by The Centre for Longitudinal Studies,
- The Avon Longitudinal Study of Parents and Children (ALSPAC)ALSPAC at Bristol University.
- The Twins Early Development Study (TEDS) 
- Framingham Heart Study
- Minnesota Longitudinal Sudy of Parents and Children
- Minnesota Twin Family Study
- Simmons Longitudinal Study
- Stirling County Study
- US Early Childhood Longitudinal Study (ECLS)
- US Longitudinal Studies of Child Abuse and Neglect (LONGSCAN)
Longitudinal Surveys - Youth