Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Further reading on the topic of Asperger syndrome:
- Attwood, Tony; foreword by Lorna Wing (1998). Asperger's Syndrome: A Guide for Parents and Professionals, London: Jessica Kingsley Publishers.
- Attwood, Tony (2007). The Complete Guide to Asperger's Syndrome, London: Jessica Kingsley Publishers.
- Baron-Cohen, Simon (2003). The Essential Difference: Male and Female Brains and the Truth About Autism, New York: Basic Books.
- Bashe, Patricia Romanowski; and Kirby, Barbara L. Forewords by Simon Baron-Cohen and Tony Attwood (2005). The Oasis Guide to Asperger Syndrome, New York: Crown Publishers.
- Bolick, Teresa (2001). Asperger Syndrome and Adolescence: Helping Preteens and Teens Get Ready for the Real World, Gloucester, Mass.: Fair Winds Press.
- Bolick, Teresa (2004). Asperger Syndrome and Young Children: Building Skills for the Real World, Gloucester, Mass: Fair Winds Press.
- Cumine, Val; Leach, Julia; and Stevenson, Gill (1998). Asperger Syndrome: A Practical Guide for Teachers, London: David Fulton Publishers Ltd..
- Davies, Amelia (2004). Teaching Asperger's Students Social Skills Through Acting: All Their World is a Stage!, Arlington, Texas: Future Horizons].
- Faherty, Catherine (2000). Asperger's ... What Does It Mean To Me? (A Workbook), Arlington, Texas: Future Horizons.
- Gomez, Joan (2005). Living with Asperger Syndrome (Overcoming Common Problems), London: Sheldon Press.
- Haddon, Mark (2003). The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time: A Novel, New York: Doubleday.
- Jackson, Jacqui (2003). Multicoloured Mayhem: Parenting the Many Shades of Adolescence, Autism, Asperger Syndrome and AD/HD, Jessica Kingsley Publishers.
- Jackson, Luke (Foreword by Tony Attwood ) (2002). Freaks, Geeks and Asperger Syndrome: A User Guide to Adolescence, London: Jessica Kingsley Publishers.
- Jackson, Luke (2001). A User Guide to the GF/CF Diet for Autism, Asperger Syndrome and AD/HD'', London: Jessica Kingsley Publishers.
- Jackson, Luke (2006). Crystalline Lifetime: Fragments of Asperger Syndrome, London: Jessica Kingsley Publishers.
- Kennedy, Diane M., with Rebecca (2002). The ADHD-Autism Connection : A Step Toward More Accurate Diagnoses and Effective Treatments, Colorado Springs: Waterbrook Press.
- Lawson, Wendy (2003). Build Your Own Life: A Self-Help Book for Individuals With Asperger Syndrome, London: Jessica Kingsley Publishers.
- Lawson, Wendy (2001). Understanding and Working With the Spectrum of Autism: An Insider's View, London: Jessica Kingsley.
- Levanthal-Belfer, Laurie; and Coe, Cassandra (2004). Asperger Syndrome in Young Children: A Developmental Approach for Parents and Professionals, London: Jessica Kingsley Publishers.
- Tani P, Lindberg N, et al (2005). Childhood inattention and hyperactivity symptoms self-reported by adults with Asperger syndrome, epub.
- Ratey, John J., and Catherine Johnson (1997). Shadow Syndromes: The Mild Forms of Major Mental Disorders That Sabotage Us, New York: Bantam.
- Sainsbury, Clare (2000). Martian in the Playground: Understanding the Schoolchild with Asperger's Syndrome, Lucky Duck Publishing.
- Schnurr, Rosina G. Illustrated by John Strachan (1999). Asperger's Huh? A Child's Perspective, Ottawa: Anisor.
- Schopler, E.; Mesibov, G.; and Kunce, L. (1998). Social Stories and Comic Book Conversations With Students with Asperger Syndrome and High-Functioning Autism (Chapter by Carol A. Gray), New York: Plenum Press.
- Sohn, Alan; and Grayson, Cathy (2005). Parenting Your Asperger Child, New York: Perigree Trade.
- Stoddart, Kevin P. (Editor) (2005). Children, Youth and Adults with Asperger Syndrome: Integrating Multiple Perspectives, London: Jessica Kingsley Publishers.
- Stuart-Hamilton, Ian (2004). An Asperger Dictionary of Everyday Expressions, London: University of British Columbia Press.
- Szatmari, Peter (2004). A Mind Apart. Understanding Children with Autism and Asperger Syndrome, New York City: Guilford Press.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|