Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Developmental Psychology: Cognitive development · Development of the self · Emotional development · Language development · Moral development · Perceptual development · Personality development · Psychosocial development · Social development · Developmental measures
The following is a list of academicians, both past and present, who are widely renowned for their groundbreaking contributions to the field of developmental psychology.
- Mary Ainsworth (1913–1999)
- James Mark Baldwin (1861–1934)
- Rachel Barr
- Simon Baron-Cohen
- David F. Bjorklund
- John Bowlby (1907–1990)
- Urie Bronfenbrenner (1917–2005)
- Jerome Bruner (1915-)
- Erica Burman
- Howard Gardner (1943-)
- Susan Sutherland Isaacs (1885–1948)
- Lawrence Kohlberg (1927–1987)
- Jean Piaget (1896–1980)
- Robert Stoller (1925–1991)
- Ali ibn Sahl Rabban al-Tabari (c. 838–c. 870 CE)
- Lev Vygotsky (1896–1934)
- John B. Watson (1878–1958)