Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
This is a list of standardized tests that students may have to take for admissions to various Universities and Colleges. Tests of language proficiency are excluded here.
Only tests not included within a certain secondary schooling curriculum are listed. Thus, those tests initially focused on secondary-school-leaving, e.g., GCE A-Levels in the UK, or French Baccalaureate, are not listed here, although they function as the de facto admission tests in those countries.
United States and CanadaEdit
- SAT - formerly Scholastic Aptitude Test
- ACT - formerly American College Testing Program or American College Test
- THEA - Texas Higher Education Assessment
- Miller Analogies Test (MAT)
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)
- Medical College Admission Test (MCAT)
- Dental Admission Test (DAT)- (United States)
- Dental Aptitude Test (DAT)- (Canada)
- Optometry Admission Test (OAT)
- Pharmacy College Admission Test (PCAT)
- Veterinary College Admission Test (VCAT)
- Allied Health Professions Admission Test (AHPAT)
- MOAT - for medical school
- Law School Admission Test (LSAT)
- STAT - Special Tertiary Admissions Test, aptitude test for non-school leavers
- UMAT - Undergraduate Medical Admissions Test, required for undergraduate entry to many Australian and New Zealand undergraduate-entry medical schools
- uniTEST - provided jointly by ACER and Cambridge Assessment(UK)
- Vestibular - University entrance exams in Brazil
- National College Entrance Examination - Standard means of entry to Chinese universities
- AST - Ameson Scholastic Test, originally designed for students who come from China, and be appling to the University of Cambridge of the UK, now used by a handful of UK and Australian universities.
- ICFES exam - Test for all undergraduate students that want to apply to a university in Colombian territory.
- Common Entrance Test - Karnataka common entrance test/KCET - test for admission into medical and engineering college in karnataka.
- MH-CET - Test for Graduate and/or Post-Graduate Studies in Maharashtra (India)
- TNPCEE - Test for undergraduate Engineering admissions in Anna University (Tamilnadu, India)
- EAMCET - Test for admissions into engineering and medical schools in the state of Andhra Pradesh(INDIA)
- IIT-JEE,HSEE - Standard means of entry to the Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs)and ITBHU.
- CEE - Standard means of entry to Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology(NSIT) and Delhi College of Engineering(DCE).
- BITSAT - Standard means of entry to BITS, Pilani
- AIEEE - Standard means of entry to the National Institutes of Technology (NITs) across India with some other colleges
- All India Pre Medical Test - Standard test for admission to 15% of Central Government quota merit seats in Government Medical Colleges in India.
- TKB - Test for undergraduate admissions in Universitas Padjadjaran, Bandung, Indonesia
- Psychometric Entrance Test (colloquially "The Psychometry") - Required for undergraduate entry to most universities in Israel
- Concoor - Standard means of entry to universities in Iran.
- HPAT - Undergraduate Medical Admissions Test, required for undergraduate entry to Irish Medical Schools
- Examination for Japanese University Admission - Required for entry by foreigners into many Japanese Universities
- NAT - Category I - National Aptitude Test, for admission in Engineering, Computer Science, Medical and Arts in most universities of Pakistan.
- Högskoleprovet - the Swedish Scholastic Aptitude Test
- College Scholastic Ability Test - Standard means of entry to South Korean universities and colleges
- ÖSS - Standard means of entry to Turkish universities.
- HAT - History Aptitude Test
- LNAT - National Admissions Test for Law
- BMAT - Biomedical Admissions Test
- UKCAT - United Kingdom Clinical Aptitude Test
- ELAT - English Literature Admissions Test
- Modern and Medieval Languages(MML) Test, provided and required by the Faculty of Modern & Medieval Languages of the University of Cambridge
- STEP - Sixth Term Examination Paper, only the subjects of Mathematics(I, II, III) are available after 2003
- Thinking Skills Assessment (TSA Cambridge)
- Thinking Skills Assessment (TSA Oxford), formerly known as the PPE(Philosophy, Politics and Economics) Admissions Test
- Thinking Skills Assessment (TSA UCL)
- uniTEST - provided jointly by Cambridge Assessment and ACER(Australia)
- GAMSAT - Graduate Australian Medical Schools Admissions Test
- Prueba de Selección Universitaria - (Chile)
- MH-CET - (Maharashtra-India)
- Common Admission Test (CAT)- (India)
- GATE,JAM and Jmet - Standard means of entry to the graduate courses at the Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs).
- GAT-GENERAL - Graduate Aptitude Test, for admission in M.Phil and HEC Scholarship Schemes, Pakistan.
- GAT-SUBJECT - Graduate Aptitude Test, for admission in PhD programs, Pakistan.
- NAT - Category II - National Aptitude Test, for admission in Graduate / Masters programs, Pakistan.
- Education admission tests
- List of primary and secondary school tests
- List of secondary school leaving certificates
- List of language proficiency tests
- DMOZ listings of test preparation websites
- Educational Testing Service developer of many of these exams
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|