Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
- Discover Intensive Phonics for Yourself
- Reading Mastery by SRA/McGraw-Hill, previously known as DISTAR
- Hooked on Phonics
- JumpStart Phonics
- Spalding Method
- Reading Recovery
- Wilson Reading System
- Lindamood-Bell Phoneme Sequencing (LiPS) Program, previously known as Auditory Discrimination in Depth, ADD
- Open Court Reading, a comprehensive reading curriculum, the phonics component of which is very well-known
- Breaking the Code, a product closely related to Open Court Reading, but which is a stand-alone phonics intervention designed especially for older struggling readers
- Orton-Gillingham, an approach to reading instruction upon which several phonics programs are based.
- Jolly Phonics