Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Dr. Barrett is a social psychologist and researcher specializing in affective science and human emotion. Her main research is on the structure of affect, having developed experience-sampling methods and software to study emotional experience.
In 2006, Dr. Barrett received a Career Trajectory Award from the Society for Experimental Social Psychology for her work in emotion. She is also a Fellow of the Association for Psychological Science, the American Psychological Association, and the Society for Personality and Social Psychology.
- Official site
- ESP (Experience Sampling Program): free, open-source software for scientists
- ↑ Boston College faculty profile
- ↑ Niedenthal, Paula; Silvia Krauth-Gruber, Francois Ric (2006). 'Psychology of Emotions: Interpersonal, Experiential and Cognitive Approaches.', pp. 53-61 et al, Psychology Press.
- ↑ Publications and citations at Google Scholar
- ↑ Hektner, Joel M.; Jennifer A. Schmidt, Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi (2006). 'Experience Sampling Method: Measuring the Quality of Everyday Life.', p. 37 et al, SAGE Publications.
- ↑ 2006 Career Trajectory Award
- ↑ Fellow status in APS
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|