Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Dr. Barrett is a social psychologist and researcher specializing in affective science and human emotion. Her main research is on the structure of affect, having developed experience-sampling methods and software to study emotional experience.
In 2006, Dr. Barrett received a Career Trajectory Award from the Society for Experimental Social Psychology for her work in emotion. She is also a Fellow of the Association for Psychological Science, the American Psychological Association, and the Society for Personality and Social Psychology.
- Official site
- ESP (Experience Sampling Program): free, open-source software for scientists
- ↑ Boston College faculty profile
- ↑ Niedenthal, Paula; Silvia Krauth-Gruber, Francois Ric (2006). 'Psychology of Emotions: Interpersonal, Experiential and Cognitive Approaches.', pp. 53-61 et al, Psychology Press.
- ↑ Publications and citations at Google Scholar
- ↑ Hektner, Joel M.; Jennifer A. Schmidt, Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi (2006). 'Experience Sampling Method: Measuring the Quality of Everyday Life.', p. 37 et al, SAGE Publications.
- ↑ 2006 Career Trajectory Award
- ↑ Fellow status in APS
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|