Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
References & Bibliography
- Macdonald A. 2003. The Beginnings of a Spoken Language. New Orleans
- Fromkin, S., Krashen, S., Curtiss, S., Rigler, D. and Rigler, M. (1974) The development of language in Genie: a case of language acquisition beyond the 'Critical Period', Brain and Language 1: 81-107
- Wells, G. (1979) Variation in child language. In: V. Lee (ed.) Language Development, London: Croom Helm/Open University.
- Cazden, C. (1970) The neglected situation in child language research and education, Journal of Social Issues 25: 35-60.
- Edwards, J.R. (1979) Language and Disadvantage, London: Edward Arnold.