Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
References & BibliographyEdit
- Macdonald A. 2003. The Beginnings of a Spoken Language. New Orleans
- Fromkin, S., Krashen, S., Curtiss, S., Rigler, D. and Rigler, M. (1974) The development of language in Genie: a case of language acquisition beyond the 'Critical Period', Brain and Language 1: 81-107
- Wells, G. (1979) Variation in child language. In: V. Lee (ed.) Language Development, London: Croom Helm/Open University.
- Cazden, C. (1970) The neglected situation in child language research and education, Journal of Social Issues 25: 35-60.
- Edwards, J.R. (1979) Language and Disadvantage, London: Edward Arnold.