Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Language competence may have two definitions:
- Linguistic competence- which refers to the language ability of native speakers
- Language proficiency which refers to peoples abilities in additional languages
- Voices of the Self: A Study of Language Competence
- Multi-competence (section Implications for language teaching)
- Second language acquisition
- DIALANG (section Fourteen languages)an online diagnostic system designed to assess a person's proficiency in 14 European languages
- Communicative competence