Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Key texts – Books
Additional material – Books
Key texts – Papers
Additional material - Papers
These papers are at cogprints
- Kastner, Charles W. (2003) A hierarchy of languages, logics, and mathematical theories.
- Galbi, Dr. Douglas (2001) A New Account of Personalization and Effective Communication. Technical Report, WCB, FCC.
- Kastner, Charles W. (2003) A theory of glossogenesis.
- Evola, Vito (2004) Blending the Erotic and the Divine in Mystical Literature. In Proceedings Language, Culture & Mind: Integrated Perspectives & Methodologies in the Study of Language, University of Portsmouth (UK).
- Hurford, James R and Kirby, Simon (1998) Co-Evolution of Language-Size and the Critical Period, in Birdsong, David, Eds. New Perspectives on the Critical Period Hypothesis and Second Language Acquisition. Lawrence Erlbaum.
- Cangelosi, Angelo and Parisi, Domenico (2002) Computer simulation: A new scientific approach to the study of language evolution, in Cangelosi, Angelo and Parisi, Domenico, Eds. Simulating the Evolution of Language, chapter 1, pages pp. 3-28. Springer Verlag.
- Say, Bilge and Akman, Varol (1997) Current Approaches to Punctuation in Computational Linguistics. Computers and the Humanities 30(6):pp. 457-469.
- Steklis, Horst Dieter and Harnad, Stevan (1976) From hand to mouth: Some critical stages in the evolution of language, in Harnad, Stevan and Steklis, Horst Dieter and Lancaster, Jane B., Eds. Origins and Evolution of Language and Speech, pages pp. 445-455. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences 280.
- Harnad, Stevan (2000) From Sensorimotor Praxis and Pantomine to Symbolic Representations. In Proceedings The Evolution of Language. Proceedings of 3rd International Conference, pages pp. 118-125, Paris.
- Harnad, Stevan (1976) Induction, evolution and accountability, in Harnad, Stevan and Steklis, Horst D. and Lancaster, Jane B., Eds. Origins and Evolution of Language and Speech, pages pp. 58-60. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences.
- Zwaan, Rolf and Kaup, Barbara and Stanfield, Robert and Madden, Carol (2000) Language comprehension as guided experience.
- Freedman, David A. and Wang, William (1996) Language polygenesis: A probabilistic model. Anthropological Science 104:pp. 131-137.
- Skoyles, John R. (1992) Mirror script. Nature 377:pp. 25-26.
- Allott, Robin (2000) The Articulatory Basis of the Alphabet, in Bichakjian, Bernard H. and Chernigovskaya, Tatiana and Kendon, Adam and Moller, Anke, Eds. Becoming Loquens, pages pp. 166-199. Peter Lang.
- Hurford, James R (1998) The evolution of language and languages, in The Evolution of Culture. Edinburgh University Press.
- Allott, Robin (1991) The motor theory of language, in von Raffler-Engel, Walburga and Wind, Jan and Jonker, Abraham, Eds. Studies in Language Origins Volume 2, pages pp. 123-157. John Benjamins.
- Skoyles, John R. (1990) The origin of Classical Greek culture: Hunter-gatherers of the alphabet. Journal of Social and Biological Structures 13:pp. 321-353.
- Skoyles, John R. (1988) Vowels of civilization. New Scientist 120(1644/1645):pp. 69-73.