Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Key texts – BooksEdit
Additional material – BooksEdit
Key texts – PapersEdit
Additional material - PapersEdit
These papers are at cogprints
- Kastner, Charles W. (2003) A hierarchy of languages, logics, and mathematical theories.
- Galbi, Dr. Douglas (2001) A New Account of Personalization and Effective Communication. Technical Report, WCB, FCC.
- Kastner, Charles W. (2003) A theory of glossogenesis.
- Evola, Vito (2004) Blending the Erotic and the Divine in Mystical Literature. In Proceedings Language, Culture & Mind: Integrated Perspectives & Methodologies in the Study of Language, University of Portsmouth (UK).
- Hurford, James R and Kirby, Simon (1998) Co-Evolution of Language-Size and the Critical Period, in Birdsong, David, Eds. New Perspectives on the Critical Period Hypothesis and Second Language Acquisition. Lawrence Erlbaum.
- Steklis, Horst Dieter and Harnad, Stevan (1976) From hand to mouth: Some critical stages in the evolution of language, in Harnad, Stevan and Steklis, Horst Dieter and Lancaster, Jane B., Eds. Origins and Evolution of Language and Speech, pages pp. 445-455. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences 280.
- Harnad, Stevan (2000) From Sensorimotor Praxis and Pantomine to Symbolic Representations. In Proceedings The Evolution of Language. Proceedings of 3rd International Conference, pages pp. 118-125, Paris.
- Harnad, Stevan (1976) Induction, evolution and accountability, in Harnad, Stevan and Steklis, Horst D. and Lancaster, Jane B., Eds. Origins and Evolution of Language and Speech, pages pp. 58-60. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences.
- Zwaan, Rolf and Kaup, Barbara and Stanfield, Robert and Madden, Carol (2000) Language comprehension as guided experience.
- Freedman, David A. and Wang, William (1996) Language polygenesis: A probabilistic model. Anthropological Science 104:pp. 131-137.
- Skoyles, John R. (1992) Mirror script. Nature 377:pp. 25-26.
- Allott, Robin (2000) The Articulatory Basis of the Alphabet, in Bichakjian, Bernard H. and Chernigovskaya, Tatiana and Kendon, Adam and Moller, Anke, Eds. Becoming Loquens, pages pp. 166-199. Peter Lang.
- Hurford, James R (1998) The evolution of language and languages, in The Evolution of Culture. Edinburgh University Press.
- Allott, Robin (1991) The motor theory of language, in von Raffler-Engel, Walburga and Wind, Jan and Jonker, Abraham, Eds. Studies in Language Origins Volume 2, pages pp. 123-157. John Benjamins.
- Skoyles, John R. (1990) The origin of Classical Greek culture: Hunter-gatherers of the alphabet. Journal of Social and Biological Structures 13:pp. 321-353.
- Skoyles, John R. (1988) Vowels of civilization. New Scientist 120(1644/1645):pp. 69-73.