Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Key texts – BooksEdit
Additional material – BooksEdit
Key texts – PapersEdit
Additional material - PapersEdit
These papers are at Cogprints
- Evola, Vito (2003) A Hermeneutic Model of Sacred Literature and Everyday Revelation. In Proceedings Empirical Methods in Cognitive Linguistics, Cornell University.
- Evola, Vito (2004) Blending the Erotic and the Divine in Mystical Literature. In Proceedings Language, Culture & Mind: Integrated Perspectives & Methodologies in the Study of Language, University of Portsmouth (UK).
- Cangelosi, Angelo and Parisi, Domenico (2002) Computer simulation: A new scientific approach to the study of language evolution, in Cangelosi, Angelo and Parisi, Domenico, Eds. Simulating the Evolution of Language, chapter 1, pages pp. 3-28. Springer Verlag.
- Cangelosi, Angelo (2000) Evolution of Symbolisation in Chimpanzees and Neural Nets. In Desalles, J.L. and Ghadakpour, L., Eds. Proceedings Third International Conference on the Evolution of Language, pages pp. 40-44, Paris.
- Kashkin, Vyacheslav B. (1996) GRAMMAR AS A PROCESS: Choice Factors in Teaching and Translation.
- McNeill, David and Duncan, Susan D. (1998) Growth Points in Thinking-for-Speaking.
- Allott, Robin Michael (1994) Motor theory of language origin: The diversity of languages, in Wind, Jan and Jonker, Abraham and Allott, Robin and Rolfe, Leonard, Eds. Studies in Language Origins Volume 3, pages pp. 125-160. John Benjamins.
- Dennett, Daniel C (1994) Review of Jackendoff/Pinker. The London Review of Books 16(12):pp. 10-11.
- Allott, Robin (2005) THE CHILD AND THE WORLD: How Children acquire Language, in The Child and the World: How the child acquires language How language mirrors the world, pages pp. 1-48. Able Publishers.
- Hurford, Jim (1998) The interaction between numerals and nouns, in Plank, F., Eds. Noun Phrase Structure in the Languages of Europe. European Science Foundation.
- Skoyles, John R. (1990) The origin of Classical Greek culture: Hunter-gatherers of the alphabet. Journal of Social and Biological Structures 13:pp. 321-353.
- Kashkin, Vyatcheslav B. (1997) UNIVERSAL SEMANTIC CONTINUA AND FUNCTIONAL GRAMMATICAL INTEGRALS. In Bogushevich, Dmitry G., Eds. Proceedings Cognitive Linguistics at the End of the 20th Century, pages pp. 32-38, Minsk, Republic of Belarus.