Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
- Description of subject matter covered
- From the website:
- The Journal of Vision is an on-line, open-access, peer-reviewed scientific journal devoted to all aspects of visual function in humans and other organisms.
- The journal is published exclusively in digital form: full-text articles may be accessed for free via the internet. The journal encourages the effective use of color, multimedia, hyperlinks, program code, and other digital enhancements.
- The Journal of Vision is published by the Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology (ARVO), an international organization devoted to research, training, and dissemination of knowledge in vision and ophthalmology.
- Office address
- Contact numbers
- Web presence Homepage
- Submission details
- Publication frequency
- Language English
- Cost etc. Free
- Impact factor 3.791 (2007)