Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
- Description of subject matter covered:
- From the website
- The Journal of Trauma & Dissociation is the official journal of the International Society for the Study of Trauma and Dissociation. The journal is dedicated to publishing peer-reviewed scientific literature on dissociation, the dissociative disorders, post traumatic stress disorder, psychological trauma and its sequelae, and on aspect of memory associated with trauma and dissociation. The Journal of Trauma & Dissociation seeks manuscripts on theory, basic science research, clinical treatment and research related to psychological trauma, dissociation and traumatic memory in children and adults. The journal welcomes contributions from anthropological, cross-cultural, neurobiological, pharmacologic, psychologic, psychological, psychometric, psychotherapeutic and social viewpoints.
- The previous official journal of the ISSTD was Dissociation.
- Office address:
- Contact numbers:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org - Editor
- Web presence:
- Submission details: 
- Publication frequency: Quarterly
- Language: English
Full texts available onlineEdit
Volume 10 (2009)Edit
Volume 9 (2008)Edit
Volume 8 (2007)Edit
Volume 7 (2006)Edit
Volume 6 (2005-2006)Edit
Volume 5 (2004)Edit
Volume 4 (2003)Edit
Volume 3 (2002)Edit
Volume 2 (2001)Edit
Volume 1 (2000-2001)Edit
- Dissociation - the official journal of the International Society for the Study of Trauma and Dissociation from 1988 - 1997