Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
- Description of subject matter covered:
- (From the website)
- The Journal of Social, Evolutionary, and Cultural Psychology is an online initiative designed to bridge sub-disciplines of psychology in order to gain holistic insights into human behavior, emotion, cognition, and motivation. The perspectives of social, evolutionary, and cultural psychology each provide unique advantages for psychological investigation. Social psychology emphasizes individual functioning within the group; cultural psychology emphasizes the role of one's social environment and emergent cultural practice; and evolutionary psychology emphasizes the adaptive function of particular behaviors at the level of the individual. With this journal, we are providing a space for scholars interested in combining variations of these levels in the study of human psychology.
- We are proud to be launching this peer-reviewed journal online as an invitation for academic exchange. The internet is an excellent medium for allowing free and easy access to new thoughts and ideas in psychology. Further, we hope that people will not only read the contributions to this journal, but respond. We therefore welcome formal, constructive responses to all articles. Finally, we hope to be able to publish current material while it is still fresh by speeding the editing process through this medium.
- The purpose of The Journal of Social, Evolutionary, and Cultural Psychology is to publish theoretical and empirical works on psychology that incorporate some or all of the aforementioned sub-disciplines of psychology.
- Office address:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Web presence: Homepage
- Submission details: Instructions for authors
- Publication frequency:
- Language: English
- Cost etc.: Free