Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
- Description of subject matter covered
- (From the website) Journal of Personality publishes scientific investigations in the field of personality. It focuses particularly on personality and behavior dynamics, personality development, and individual differences in the cognitive, affective, and interpersonal domains. The journal reflects and stimulates interest in the growth of new theoretical and methodological approaches in personality psychology.
- Office address
- Contact numbers
- Web presence Homepage
- Submission details
- Publication frequency Bi-monthly
- Language English
- Cost etc.
Full texts available onlineEdit
Volume 77 (2009)Edit
Volume 76 (2008)Edit
Volume 75 (2007)Edit
Volume 74 (2006)Edit
- Crocker, J., Brook, A.T., Niiya, Y., & Villacorta, M. (2006). The pursuit of self-esteem: Contingencies of self-worth and self-regulation. Journal of Personality, 74, 1749-1772. Full text
Volume 73 (2005)Edit
Volume 72 (2004)Edit
- Tafarodi, R. W., Marshall, T. C., & Katsura, H. (2004). Standing out in Canada and Japan. Journal of Personality, 72, 785-814. Full text
Volume 71 (2003)Edit
Volume 70 (2002)Edit
- Tafarodi, R. W., & Milne, A. B. (2002). Decomposing global self-esteem. Journal of Personality, 70, 443-483. Full text
- Ellis, B.J., Simpson, J.A., & Campbell, L. (2002). Trait-specific dependence in romantic relationships. Journal of Personality, 70, 611-659. Full text
Volume 69 (2001)Edit
- Buss, D.M. (2001). Human nature and culture: An evolutionary psychological perspective. Journal of Personality, 69, 955-978. Full text
Volume 68 (2000)Edit
- Ellis, B.J., & Malamuth, N.M. (2000). Love and anger in romantic relationships: A discrete systems model. Journal of Personality, 68, 525-556. Full text