Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
- Description of subject matter covered:
- The Journal of Experimental Social Psychology publishes original research and theory on human social behavior and related phenomena. The journal emphasizes empirical, conceptually based research that advances an understanding of important social psychological processes. The journal also publishes literature reviews, theoretical analyses, and methodological comments.
The journal publishes original empirical papers on subjects including social cognition, attitudes, group behaviour, social influence, intergroup relations, self and identity, nonverbal communication, and social psychological aspects of affect and emotion.
- Office address:
- Contact numbers:
- Web presence: Homepage
- Submission details:
- Publication frequency: Bi-monthly
- Language: English
Full texts available onlineEdit
Volume 46 (2010)Edit
Volume 45 (2009)Edit
Volume 44 (2008)Edit
- Dunn. E. W., & Ashton-James, C. (2008). On emotional innumeracy: Predicted and actual affective responses to grand-scale tragedies. Journal of Experimental Social Psychology, 44, 692-698. Corrected proof
Volume 43 (2007)Edit
Volume 42 (2006)Edit
Volume 41 (2005)Edit
- Sinclair, S., Dunn, E. W., & Lowery, B. (2005). The influence of parental racial attitudes on children's automatic racial prejudice. Journal of Experimental Social Psychology, 41, 283-289. Full text
Volume 40 (2004)Edit
Volume 39 (2003)Edit
Volume 38 (2002)Edit
Volume 37 (2001)Edit
Volume 36 (2000)Edit
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found