The Journal of College Counseling is the official journal of the American College Counseling Association (ACCA) and publishes articles that inform the practice of counselors working in higher education settings.
- Description of subject matter covered: articles that inform the practice of counselors working in higher education settings.
- Editor: Alan M. "Woody" Schwitzer, JCC Editor, Associate Professor, Department of Counseling and Human Services, Old Dominion University
- Office address: Darden College of Education, EDUC 110, Old Dominion University, Norfolk, VA 23529-0157
- Contact numbers:
- Phone: 757-683-3251
- Web presence:
- Submission details: All manuscripts should be grounded in current literature and address implications for practice.
- Publication frequency: JCC is published twice yearly, in spring and fall.
- Language: English
- Cost etc.: Subscription rate for nonmembers is $47 individual and $57 institutional for 1 year. ACCA members receive the journal as a benefit of membership.
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |