Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Journal of College Counseling is the official journal of the American College Counseling Association (ACCA) and publishes articles that inform the practice of counselors working in higher education settings.
- Description of subject matter covered: articles that inform the practice of counselors working in higher education settings.
- Editor: Alan M. "Woody" Schwitzer, JCC Editor, Associate Professor, Department of Counseling and Human Services, Old Dominion University
- Office address: Darden College of Education, EDUC 110, Old Dominion University, Norfolk, VA 23529-0157
- Contact numbers:
- Phone: 757-683-3251
- Web presence:
- Submission details: All manuscripts should be grounded in current literature and address implications for practice.
- Publication frequency: JCC is published twice yearly, in spring and fall.
- Language: English
- Cost etc.: Subscription rate for nonmembers is $47 individual and $57 institutional for 1 year. ACCA members receive the journal as a benefit of membership.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |